Leaving the village to reach Machi Wood, the views of the village and the surrounding valleys are revealed step by step. In the first place, you will see the imposing Spanish House (or Bourgmestre) which dates from 1590. This half-timbered construction of sandstone, brick and cob was the seat of the High Court of Justice. Arriving at the place called La Croisette, the view emerges then on the village of Grupont and the valley of Lhomme. A succession of panoramas takes place all along the ascent, from the chapel Notre Dame des Pauvres to the end of the farm of Belair. Taking its source in Machi Wood, the peaceful stream of Hinson flows into the Lhomme, itself rejoicing in the Lesse. Very frequented by big game, it is not uncommon to be met with wild boars, roe deers, does or deers. The many wooded species (sessile oak, beech ...) make all the charm of this walk through woods and undergrowth, where one finds the anemone of the woods, the honeysuckle and the ornithogale of the Pyrenees. On the way back, the Castle of Burlin offers another angle of view on the village and the valley of Lhomme. In the heart of the village stands the church of Saint Denis. This neo-gothic building made of limestone and sandstone dates from 1860-1863. The old mill "Colle" is of the same composition as the church: sandstone and limestone. Its windows with straight lintel and door with monolithic lintel in the center form a remarkable group dating from 1808.